Saturday, April 08, 2006

Well, now that Belinda is not running....

In the vein of:


was thinking something like:


these were also fun:

nb: the bottom is from the cranberries album of this name... think it's a sweet slogan.




Oh paint how I love you so....

Eventually in my procrastination I hope to create a mock one of these for my "bid"...

PS - Dude, Dion's dog is named Kyoto.... that's so sad.

Oh, speaking of sad and Dion look at his website's picture:


to me it just says - you can vote for me, I mean well if you want... I mean I won't cry if you don't at least not in front of you . . . I can just see that guy and Kyoto the dynamic duo fighting separatists . . .


then we have my "favourite" new liberal - sorry old new liberal... or life long liberal or whatever the crap he is calling himself - this is his main picture - I think it's c-r-e-e-p-y:




and the "Mi" shit - lammmmmmme.


Okay, enough superficial shit about something I allegedly don't really care about anyways...

No comments: