Tuesday, April 18, 2006

This site is hilarious...

Found this randomly.

It is hilarious.

Here's an example under the section "unfortunate valentine's day cards"


The best part is what the site author writes about each one, here they wrote:



So sad.
It's the card that says, "I've given up on any hope of real love, and will accept any affection I can get, even if I know it is only in pity."

Just what is the Cupid doing here anyway? Here's your pity, lady! Whack!



In unrelated news, this is a phrase I came up with when asked by cute Montreal boys to use all my favourite french words in a sentence:

J'ai trouvé un pamplemousse ET une grenouille dans la bibliothèque - c'était SUPER!

Although, I've got a new spot in my heart for the name Henri-Bourassa (there is a subway line named after him in Montreal and I loved when I had to make plans that involved it so I could practice my crappy anglaphone-french-accent). In other neaforementionedoned cute Montreal boys thought I was a 'cute little anglaphone' I didn't know that was possible!

Je suis dans une liaison amoureuse avec Montréal, maintenant si seulement je pourrais être à un avec un homme de Montréal . . .

No comments: