Mimetic structures of bull shit . . .
Have become Phil am 3 parts drumming, 1 part writing.
Writing a take home exam for my identity-based conflict course which employs as its primary work a book written by my professor who talks about moving from mimetic structures of violence to those of blessing . . . right now this is a mimetic structure of bullshit (yes, this implies, through mimemis that the original text is well.... yeah).
I would have done this last night when I was supposed to have but my fucking dell decided to stop working and Mike Marin came to the rescue. I wish I had have listened to my gut and not my wallet - fuck knows I waste money like no other - and got a mac instead of dell.
Perhaps, by request, I'll write another haiku and it will be focused on my loathing of Dell right now.
But, onward with my mimemis project . . . so I can yield Spike Lee's imperative and get my ass on the bus (yes, lame but that's the kind of mood I'm in right now) Heading to Montre-fucking-al to see a double header concert of Death Cab for Cutie and Franz Ferdinand! Wooooooot!
Ah jesus, and now the real drumming has begun - I mean yeah Phil got home yesterday! :S
No comments:
Post a Comment