Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I love Joanna Because....

Maggie started it.

Toby did it too.

So, now I am going to do it too.

What I'm doing is:

google the phrase "i love (your name) because" and post your five favorites



Well I didn't get any options to play with this were the only ones that came up for this search in " "'s anyways....

1. I love Joanna because she has chosen to love me. No one forced her to. No one expected her to. Many even advised her not to!

2. I love Joanna because she writes essays about fucking your mom!
hehehe

3. I love Joanna because she is the best and I wish I were as popular as she is...
oh, doesn't everybody, oh wait that isn't true - I only wish it was ... hrmph....


4. I love Joanna Because she can do straight acting and comedy very, very well.

and that was it .... damn boring name.

PS - If I ever get a dog remind me to name it "Boom Desjardins". hehehe oh Montreal metro rides...

No comments: