Congratulations Ms. Briggs!
In honour of Ms. Lindsay Briggs getting engaged earlier today (at the airport - come on! If that were anyone else you'd throw up or yell at them or both!) I digress....in honour of her new engagement, her new house, and her new law degree (not jealous at all...ahem) I've searched my gmail account - love the search feature - for some Lindsay Briggs classic quotes .... here we go:
hmmm surprisingly moving to alberta has made her more tame but, here's a funny-ish one from alberta
Okay I'm going to go get a cat tonight and I'm not telling Paul ... I may be single tomorrow!
in response to a ridiculous letter we got from this snot bag when we were at STUSU together...
I will certainly take your letter very seriously however, as I am
currently filing it under H, for Horseshit!
in response to estimates to fix up safewheels after a driver was in an accident with it
Fan-fucking-taskic!! Oh well, at least we won't be around
next year to see what insuranceence costs! HA HA HA
from an e-mail when she was unable to attend council and we had a certain rep who was trying to make our lives hell over stuff going on with the presidency - I've censored the name but you'll know who it is if you were at STU
Good luck at the meeting tonight, keep me posted on how it goes
and if CENSORED says anything dumb ass, will you give a "point of information": "Lindsay would like me to send a
'big fuck you, you ugly fat ass loser who dates girls that
look like you"
hmmm that was all I could find.... most of the most hilarious happened in real life.
Anyways Congrats Lindsay - for real!
No comments:
Post a Comment