skip to main | skip to sidebar

Manic Meanderings

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose ...

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Soooo much potential to have had this happen on Saturday

Posted by Joanna at 7:46 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Joanna
View my complete profile

Blogs I read regularly...

  • Barb
  • Brad
  • Erin
  • Jen Bond
  • Kevin
  • Lindsay Briggs
  • Maggie
  • Melanee
  • Mike Marin
  • Mike Morrisson
  • Mike Romard
  • Post Secret
  • Rick Mercer
  • Romard's Other Blog
  • Toby
  • Warren Kinsella
  • Wasàse

Linkety-link-links

  • CBC Aboriginal
  • Portfolio on Caledonia 'Land Claim'
  • The Walrus
  • Magazine my Dad gave me once and now I sometimes buy
  • The Daily Show
  • The Mercer Report - Videos!
  • Animals Have Problems Too
  • Homestarrunner
  • Post Secret
  • Rotten Tomatoes

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (16)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2007 (159)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (21)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (22)
    • ►  March (21)
    • ►  February (31)
    • ►  January (33)
  • ▼  2006 (158)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (24)
    • ►  October (25)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ▼  April (22)
      • I'm a gauche caviar, or am I a smoked salmon socia...
      • Holy Crap - the Bluesfest is out of control this y...
      • Aboriginal Women on the Move
      • Flag-stuff in the Nation's Capital
      • Don't mind if I do...
      • Congratulations Ms. Briggs!
      • I told you this would be trouble
      • link and a video
      • lame
      • I wish I was surprised.
      • "Weirded Out"
      • Papers, Packing and most of all procrastination: D...
      • Picture Post 2 - Toby's Birthday
      • Picture Post! St. Patrick's day
      • Soooo much potential to have had this happen on Sa...
      • This site is hilarious...
      • I love Joanna Because....
      • Picture Post!
      • I want to be a barbapapa TOO!
      • Mimetic structures of bull shit . . .
      • Will I never learn?
      • Well, now that Belinda is not running....
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (6)

Labels

  • academic peril (1)
  • all-nighter crazy-ness (4)
  • Bears (2)
  • blatant procrastination (40)
  • Bluesfest (1)
  • Bon Cop Bad Cop (3)
  • Borat (1)
  • CASA (4)
  • Dad is Old. (1)
  • dion (7)
  • Dorky (43)
  • Drunk (1)
  • Drunk Toby (2)
  • Fake Meat (2)
  • Frivolous Fantasy Life (1)
  • Funny (2)
  • Gen (1)
  • Hillary (1)
  • Hockey? (1)
  • Human Rights (1)
  • I'm lame (3)
  • Indigenous Rights (10)
  • MRP (8)
  • music (16)
  • My beautiful niece (28)
  • Needlessly mushy (1)
  • Photos (46)
  • Rando-wiki (1)
  • rant (1)
  • Roommates (9)
  • scrubs (3)
  • The Calgary School of Crazies (3)
  • U2 (4)
  • Video (56)
  • wine (1)