Sunday, April 29, 2007

Te amo

This song rocks.

When (if) I'm free from school it will be time to turn up the spanish-learning. Oh, for those of you who haven't heard - I'm learning spanish. My friend Esther is helping me (spanish and english are her two main languages). The plan is I'm starting out easy with an iPod thing to learn about 400 words in simple phrases (like I would like a glass of red wine please which is: Quisiera un vasso du vino tinto) Anyways, after that I'll think about doing one of those conversation things where people wanna learn english and I help them and they help me with spanish - pick up a few grammar books etc) Then next April we're going to Cuba and the idea is as much spanish only as possible. Anyways, this song is awesome. Gen once said "world peace could be brought by everyone listening to this song..."



back into hiding...

2 comments:

Mike's Bloggity Blog said...

That's awesome that you are learning Spanish. But I think Quisiero is conditional. I think you want to say Quiero! Keep it up!

Roshan said...

Truly wonderful song. I loved it so much that I played it thrice and then tried to find out who they were. Have u heard their other stuff?