Oh. Good. Lord.
At least being a hermit has some advantages.
I had not heard of this until now when I was cruising apple's trailers for Zach Braff's new movie. Good god. Why? Why?
Had other people heard of this?!
Okay nap time.
Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose ...
At least being a hermit has some advantages.
I had not heard of this until now when I was cruising apple's trailers for Zach Braff's new movie. Good god. Why? Why?
Had other people heard of this?!
Okay nap time.
Posted by
Joanna
at
6:53 a.m.
3 comments:
Yeah I have seen some stuff and clips about it on TV and it was possibly at one the movie fesitvals lately.
Joanna....if you spent more time doing quality things like reading celeb blogs...you'd know...that this has "Oscar buzz" all over it........haaaaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaahaahhahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahhahaaahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah- no seriously, apparently this is her "chance". GOOD GOD.
Yeah Jo, watch the news, and I am reffering to Monica on Friends when she and Ross were fighting over the TV and she wanted to watch the news (ET) ;)
Post a Comment