Stupid iTunes.
Sucked me into buying a Doors album. I was all protesting them as I lost all the songs I had bought prior to my computer crash. Note to self: back up.
"There's blood in the streets, it's up to my ankles"
Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose ...
Sucked me into buying a Doors album. I was all protesting them as I lost all the songs I had bought prior to my computer crash. Note to self: back up.
"There's blood in the streets, it's up to my ankles"
Posted by
Joanna
at
3:50 a.m.
1 comment:
The same thing happened to me. And I was raging pissed. But then some geek at Mac showed me how to reverse all my songs from my IPOD to my new computer, and lucky for me, I had put all my songs on my Ipod, so yea! There is a program you have to download off the internet to do it though...check apple.com and go to the discussion boards...geeks with lots of helpful info live on there. Yea for geeks!
Post a Comment