Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Chicken a la Crandall.

Picture it: our kitchen circa 6am Brad had awoken from a nap briefly to my rummaging in the kitchen. I was placing a piece of chicken stuffed with cheese and brocoli in the stove to cook for 1/2 hour. Brad talked to me for a few minutes then said he was going back to bed until 8:30 or so.

Fast forward to 8am - I'm writing on my paper or a blog entry.

Brad: Ahhhhh joooooooo.....
Joanna: FUCK!

And here you go:




Round two has been successfully cooked without burning - though, I haven't tasted it yet and it's possible it's undercooked.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of when Dad was boiling eggs and Fr. Titus showed up and they went to the "good living room" and got to talking a few hours latter, Sean asked Dad are you still cooking eggs. Dad said the water had completey boiled off and sparks had started to spark.

Erin C said...

I have no idea what you're referencing here. no idea.

Mike's Bloggity Blog said...

I LOVE these things. My roomate and I have them all the time. Damn they are good. Even if they are burnt. Glad to see your smoke detector is working.