Window in the skies, encore?
For some reason, U2 loves making multiple videos for one song. For some other reason (or the same?) I really like it when they do.
This 'take' is pretty cool - if you ask me.
For those of you who don't memorize my blog postings - who am I kidding those people don't exist... I previously posted two other versions here.
Apparently there is a 2nd version of the lip synching one if you will, which includes The Beatles - which there was some 'controversy' that they had not been included prior...but I couldn't find it and gave up.
1 comment:
I will comment here on the yougurt thing since there is no room elsewhere to do it. I also enjoy the Lemon meringue pie yogurt by Danone Shiloutte. Very yummy. I will have to see if our Superstore has these yougurts on sale the caramel does sound very good. I have of course as usual given up chocolate for lent and had a huge craving for a McDonald's caramel sundee yesterday and walked over to Mcdonald's to get it, did anyone else want McDonald's while or after watching Supersize me???
Post a Comment