Saturday, March 24, 2007

My motherboard, myself.


Yup, I am living through that episode of sex and the city except I am not shacked up with the handsome Aidan. My harddrive crashed last night as I was trying to back up all my files. So dell is sending me a new harddrive and my old one is with some computer tech guy who is charging me $50/hour to try to recover my files. I am not a happy person. Please, please, please if you do not have a backup system - do it. Do it now. Backup your files. It can happen to you.

I really have to learn to be less depedent on my computer when this is all said and done. I am trying to avoid having a literal stroke. My poor poor Isabelle.

Thank god for Erin who was kind enough to lend me her laptop to write my paper which is due on Monday! Good lord.

I'm tired of being in this situation:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your problem, I guess we should do a backup, most of Eve's life is documented on our computer thus far.