Tuesday, February 06, 2007

When Erin goes to bed.

This is the kind of shit Brad and I stay up doing instead of oh, I dunno writing papers and researching.

Joanna 01:54
to Brad
date 06-Feb-2007 01:54

Subject: how much

did you wanna be able to go into Casey and Finnegan's house when you were little? Seriously!?! Or, how much did you wish every episode they would show inside of it.

What, that was just me? No way.....

In a related story, why did Mr. Dressup keep a dog and small androgynous child outside in a treehouse?

Brad Clark 01:58
to Joanna
date 06-Feb-2007 01:58
subject Re: how much


You have no idea how much I wanted inside that thing.

NONE.

I began to question Mr. Dressup's morals when the whole Pee-Wee herman scandal happened. But my faith was pure, and the foundation of our relationship remained in tact.

Moral of the story: Erin don't go to bed and make us live rigorous and regimented academic lives.

2 comments:

Erin C said...

I'd like to think this stuff only happens while I'm sleeping, but I fear I've witnessed equivalent events in broad daylight.

Anonymous said...

I too always wanted to see in that house! Also, did you remeber that Mom mixed Mr. Dressup a bloody mary and that he smoked?