"So needless to say I'm odds and ends"
I was putting together a bit of a timeline regarding the conflict in Caledonia (for a class) when A-Ha's "Take On Me" came on my iTunes. I giggled because I remembered this scene from Family Guy. Enjoy.
In a related story, in order for this to make sense to Brad, I had to first explain to him and show him the original video. He then referred to how "old" I am. Why, do I like Brad again?
1 comment:
hello bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that exact model. The prices for the shoes are approximately 300 pounds on every page. But finally I base this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what can you say about it?
Post a Comment