Goodbye ethically nice smelling hair
Sigh. I heard about this (or here or here)only this week. Boycotting nestle is so hard though and bodyshop smells so good and I have the nifty savings card there....not good enough reasons to keep shopping there? Sigh.
Goodbye hair mask, I'll miss you.
Apparently though, Lush, is being suggested by a number of former Body Shop shoppers as an ethical alternative. For those of you in Ottawa there are two here at: 43 William St. and 1200 St. Laurent Blvd.; Toronto: 312 Queen Street W, Eaton Centre, and yes, the Pearson airport; Montreal: 4067 Saint Denis St., and 1196A Sainte-Catherine St W; Calgary (Briggs!) - Market Mall or in Edmonton - 10624 Whyte Ave. For those of you in Freddy beach it doesn't appear there is one there but for some unknown reason there is not one in Halifax but, yes, Dartmouth...(I think at the Mic Mac Mall); (oh, and Jess) there is one in Winnipeg - at the Polo Park Mall.
1 comment:
Please Joanna, I've been shopping at Lush for years. Yeah thats right. Remember, I do have that "save the animals" dirty hippy thing about me....I don't know what I'm going to do with all my Body shop tshirts now...
Post a Comment