super-fucking-bon ca
oui.
Just got back from Jonquiere - my favourite part about chicoutimi ... haha. Always a great fucking time with Laura, Irfhan and gang.... It was just what I needed after a not so great start to the evening - merci beaucoup, beaucoup. While I increased on my << laval test >> today, I still am in a slow group it seems... c'etait super bon ca.... pas vraiment, mais quand meme french camp is almost over .... very triste ca. We went out as a class today for lunch/drinks and out of 3 guys and me I'm the only one who successfully chugged, s'excuse "igloued" a drink - oh, wait 2 in a row pints of DARK fucking crazy stout.. our prof told us how sometimes we sucked so bad at french (aka made mistakes in french which are equivalent to Irfhan's notorious "I'm retarded" story) - and also inquired about what I meant earlier by "dry hump fest" thinking hump meant like bump in the road.... eek....
ouch final exam tomorrow and not thinking that will go so hot... just hope the night is fun!
a bientot!
xoxoxo
J
ps - met a fucking super francophone born and raised in the area f-e-d-e-r-a-l-i-s-t ... he said "pays" and that meant - Canada.... how uplifting ... needed to remember that.
No comments:
Post a Comment