A few more stories from french camp...
Oh yes. and last night I went out with new friends at french camp to (well two from my class who are both going to be in Ottawa to visit - one comes often - woot!) and then two friends of Laura's (one of the two from my class)... anywho we went to Jonquiere last night and it was very very fun. (you may remember this city, though now technically, with Chicoutimi part of the city - Saguenay - from this: 
We went to a disco first then to this place as our prof suggested it. This was, shockingly (as in not), my favourite - it was a pub style very nice interior great beers and great music...oh and did I mention cute french boys, way cuter than chicoutimi....stupid only finding this out on my last weekend here! I digress... anyways it was shit loads of fun then we went to another dance bar also fun. then poutine in a dinner ohhh Quebec je t'aime.
Last night we also had a Quebec soiree - more on that later :| I got a shirt here made yesterday that I wore last night which reads: "lost in translation" - yes, I think I'm funny, someone has to!
Oh speaking of people thinking they are funny.... my class is pretty hilarious and yesterday we had a bonding class at camp... this happened because our animateur "the alexi" brought a sondage....um survey, that's the english word, for our yearbook - yes, I just said yearbook I know some of you will get a good chuckle out of my french camp high school times.. anyways. One of the things was to make a sentence that describes you. We were all like groan, who wants to write something like this - no one! So, we made the collective decision (note the guy from Alberta - who is the biggest stereotypical Albertan I've met in ages - was not in the room when we decided to employ a collective approach hehe) to make up inside joke ones ... and well it was just a lot of fun and everyone was in on it we were all having such a good time... in case you're curious mine is something along the lines of "je juste un question pour tout le monde..." because I'm always trying to get ideas out in our discussions... it was going to be that or - "je veux mets quelque chose d'autre sur la table si je peux...."
I hope our yearbooks get done in time for us to get autographs hahahaha - that was for you Renee....
xoxo.
1 comment:
Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»
Post a Comment