A lobby con story in pictures.....
Once upon a lobby con, Joanna and Toby (and well, the rest of CASA) had overpriced drinks at a yummy fancy Ottawa restaurant to celebrate their last rendez-vous with "the wall"
THE WALL - ick.
Toby and I, one overpriced cocktail in, getting ready to enjoy a wonderful pad thai and organic stir-fry for the mister. And, then there was wine at the Château with the girls. Shirley was beginning to emerge.... (quite literally)
Toby had to hide when Jess went to the answer the door yelling "Toby hide, it is girl time!" (though Tyler Charlebois will find a different meaning in this picture I am sure).
Toby and Joanna then went to drink in the hall of the Château Laurier - note wine is in our glasses. While hotel staff passed by many times no one once asked the 20 plus people in one room to be quiet or the people drinking and smoking in the hall (a smoking floor, but still) to not do so. Joanna and others stayed in the hall when Toby went into the room that smelled like boys....
He quickly emerged, as pictured below, yelping "QUICK! I need girls who know things...." (note he was sorta looking past me as clearly I did not fall into that category).
Then he yelled: "I need a shirt!" Jess tried to help but Toby was not digging the lulu lemon....
He promptly ran down the hall to get a shirt from a boy. And left this behind:
Stéphane Dion would not be happy with Mr. White's water waste..... Finally, he settled on a St. Thomas t-shirt (no less) as shown here in this Stephen Colbert inspired photo with Kithio.
THE END
No comments:
Post a Comment