CASA Lobby Con. 2006 pictures.....
Yes, I've (sadly?) lived to see another. Here are some photos.
I actually only went out with CASA kids one night this entire week. But, here are some other funny pictures from that night and other nights (all pictures are courtesy of Jess Powless, though, I think Toby owes me some which are far more ridiculous - including arched backs).
Zach, the president at Acadia's SU, and Phil. Phil's leg here is quite impressive....
Toby, me and Caen during a debrief. I don't think any of us are existing in the same world...
I have no idea what is going on here.... this is prior to Phil slamming into the ground...
I wasn't here for this but thought it classic, even if she keeps calling me "Joann"
I feel this resembles us plotting evil and Renée isn't buying it....
This bottle of wine was seriously impossible to open. Here is me and Jess trying to do so....
Phil's got a new Board Chair now..... (Ezra). I never tied Kusie's tie.... I'm just saying.
KISSES!





I need my own digital camera. Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment