Today is the day.
I stopped considering literally blowing my head off to relieve my sinus pain. After a round of antibiotics and xrays that determined nothing other than I'd have to tough it out and a week spent in bed with Brad as my loyal man-servant and trying everything including drinking 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar daily (YUCK!!!) buying a humidifier sleeping differently....I was finally feeling well enough to able to go to work for a 17 hour stint to catch up on like 1.5-2 weeks of work. Gotta go to bed now to get back up to finish off some stuff. Should be a normal 8 hour day hopefully. Saturday is great glebe garage sale in the am for me and then to a Pow Wow - for real - (see here)for the afternoon/evening with some friends from my Indigenous cultures class. Sunday will be the day of rest - writing to do lists and trying to get life back in order.
Oh also, the original reason I was going to blog: this is cool.
Sigh. Bed now.
No comments:
Post a Comment