Yes, more baby!
Below new photos from my sister:
1. What looks like Eve's either being completive or getting ready to pick her nose...
2. This is something she was doing when I saw her, I think it's cute and maybe a throw back to me teaching her about sarcasm and wit.
3. She is such a smiley baby!
4. This looks like a game Gen and I used to play in photos - looking to our future.
5. This is Eve's first time in the snow. Teresa said she wasn't that into it and noted her restrictive snow suit's similarity to the kid from the Christmas Story
6. Again, sooo smiley and cute.
And a video. There is a photo of Eve that is on the desktop of the computer in her nursery that she loves. This is a video of her reacting to it (you're so vain...hehe)
No comments:
Post a Comment