Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Real Update Later - until then - BABY

I must do a little write-up on my saga-of-a-bus-trip home. Until then .... BABY! But first I must sleep. A few notes - the crying is in her newly gifted hat that says "Princess". I objected and so did Eve, apparently. She also has a thing for grabbing people's glasses - note her going for Grampy's glasses below. Eve also picked up an old trick of mine when torturing Jess - pushing her eye... The tambourine is part of a stocking my parents gave her which was full of musical toys. She pretty much peed her pants repeatedly out of sheer joy over the tambourine. The one with her touching a bag is a bag featuring her (a gift for my mom) she loves herself...Finally, these were taken with my new camera and unfortunately I had yet to figure out how to better take 'action' shots and as Eve is an active little baby some of these are blurry.











4 comments:

Mike's Bloggity Blog said...

can i just clarify the mother of this baby? Is it your younger sister?

Joanna said...

HAHAHAHA

Good God no.

It's my older sister - Teresa. She lives in Nova Scotia with her husband.

Mike's Bloggity Blog said...

OH! OK! I was worried, but didn't want to sound worried. If it was your younger sister I would have said: "Oh wow, thats awesome, she'd be a great mom." But what I would be thinking is, "Sweet mother of God, I didn't know 12 year olds (approx.) could have children!"

Mike's Bloggity Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.