Thank god for day lights saving time!
Sorry Shawn, but it will serve me well tonight!
sometimes the feminists on my "feminist" listserv are too feminist for me (somewhere Mike Marin just gasped and he doesn't know why; and, when Toby White reads this he'll laugh and he'll know why).
{I just misued a ; on purpose to make you have a government civil service test experience like I did last weekend ... or I didn't misuse it and I failed that english test last weekend for the civil service....either way....)
Excellent night tonight from start to finish (more on this later) just mind the ticket locations and dead ends!
I love Stéphane Dion
Or if you are Erin "I love the Money Pit!"
Now to enjoy my moodlighting air freshener the way I always wanted to.
Night.
1 comment:
So you're arguing with feminists and you now love daylight savings time?
(cue twilight zome theme)
PS. Daylight savings time is the absolute worst idea ever. Now it causes cancer - it is the deadly threat I always knew it was:
"QUEENSLAND Premier Peter Beattie says he won't follow Western Australia and reconsider daylight saving because he's convinced it increases the risk of skin cancer.
The WA parliament will today debate a private members' bill introduced by independent MP John D'Orazio asking for a three-year trial of daylight saving from December 1.
Mr Beattie said he would not be following WA's lead.
"I wish them well in their trial and they can join the rest of Australia in being 23 hours behind us," Mr Beattie said today.
He said he was concerned daylight saving would worsen Queensland's skin cancer rate.
"One of the issues in a state where we've got the highest incidence of skin cancer in the world - an extra hour of daylight is going to make that worse," Mr Beattie said.
He said children and adults spending an extra hour in the sun would have an increased risk of skin cancer."
-SRS
Post a Comment