Overheard in my office today....
During a particularly frustrating day at work today....
Act One:
[Joanna is furiously typing away responding to an assload (a very specific measurement by the way) of phone and e-mail messages.]
Caen: Are you even typing? I mean it sounds like when a 6 year who old is playing with their parents' typewriter pretending to do work but actually just mashing a bunch of keys.
Joanna: Yes, I am typing.
Caen: Well, I mean how many of those are backspaces?
Act Two:
Joanna: If one more bad thing happens my head is going to explode. No I'm going to blow it off....no, I know I'm going to commit a murder suicide.
Toby: I've always thought that was a good way to go down if you have to. I mean, take someone else down with you.
Joanna: Indeed.
And scene.
I'm sure there are more and even funnier ones. I mean we're pretty funny, or at least we think so. And, often, with Caen and I at least I think so. now I must sleep it's work, blood donation, work then AGM for my old summer gig's organization - CRIAW.
Woot. Then maybe I can come home and do homework...sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment