Friday, June 01, 2007

I literally always forget about the 1% GST cut

... until Rick Mercer reminds me. Yes, it turns out, loyal readers - all 3 of you - that this blog is not so much a blog anymore as a through-way to Rick Mercer's blog. I'm just ecstatic that people are starting to realize the Cons are in power now and as much I'm not a liberal, that we should maybe consider criticizing the Harper government, no?

Anyways, here's the latest snarkyness

Favourite parts include:

If your kid is in hockey you can now deduct a dollar thirty a day from your income tax. If you don't have a kid in hockey you are probably gay or lesbian.



Speaking of gloss, I now believe the time has now come for the Conservative Party of Canada to reveal 5 new priorities. They are.

1. Aboriginal issues – Canada's new government recognizes that Canada's aboriginal peoples have legitimate land claims that should be dealt with in a timely manner. To this end we promise that we will increase the number of attack ads featuring Stephane Dion by 50 percent in the next three months. In the words of great Canadian actor Joe Two Rivers – me like-em Stephen Harper.

No comments: