Sometimes late night poutine is NOT a good idea....

I bet Wes Cocks could correctly indentify where this poutine came from.
....and by sometimes, I think, unfourtnately I may mean, most or even all times. Last night, we went out for a drink to pseudo-celebrate - or this is the rationale - the end of 10 days of blues-festing.
shame.
There are a few shows that I missed (I missed 3 days total) as I was feeling to ruled by bluesfest and was tired. There is 2 in particular that I missed that I am so ashamed I did but they were at the stupid main stage and I was tired and ... le sigh.
Warning!
I picture that Rick Mercer voice that came on at the beginning of his show followed by something hilariously sarcastic that I can't even begin to pretend to do well....
In any case, Toby decided that the purchase of a full pass should come with a warning letting the purchaser know they may come to hate music. See for example here.
Seriously, I started getting better at the bluesfest for tempting me with the need to go every day but also draining me.
So I salute Barb, Toby, Matt, Erica and Tyler for making almost every single day.
You are troopers.
No comments:
Post a Comment