Thursday, July 20, 2006

"Shoot First Translate Later"

Maybe inspired by just having watched the second half of apparently another CBC Trudeau movie (no I didn't watch the first part of this one)....or maybe because certain people said I shoulda done one of Trudeau with my earlier group of south park characters or maybe because I was a bit bored ... en tout cas:
















I may or may not pretend that, here, Trudeau is in the same classroom as Levesque while he is talking.




Also, I may or may not be watching a TQS show on the major flood that happened in the Lac-Saint-Jean area in 1996, 10 years ago today in fact. The show is looking at the flood from the perspective of 10 years later. Learn more about it here or here (french). La Petite Maison Blanche is in Chicoutimi (which I didn't know was featured in this book until seeing Toby's copy the other day and yelling - hey that is in Chicoutimi!). So it is fun to see places I was and to hear that Saguneay french again!



Oh and see this new picture:












My niece, Eve Olivia at 7 weeks....still waiting for a picture of her in the french animal noises shirt I sent!


And finally - has anyone else seen this movie












being advertised - I am all over going!
..... weird the ad just came on in french the first time I saw it I was seeing a shitty movie just for the AC in the theatre.....

No comments: