Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A brief memo. and a number of grammatically incorrect ps'

To Whom It May Concern:

Studying Québec Nationalism does not in fact make me a Québec nationalist.

Sincerely,
Joanna

PS - Getting drunk on a Tuesday night (no matter how randomly) is not a good idea. Further, if you dream all night about getting water and needing water - get up and get some damn water - maudit! {I also had a dream me, Phil and Erin Crandall were at the base of my old house in Gagetown by the Saint John River and it was around 4am and we got Erin to smoke pot - it was crazy; but, then the water in the river made me thirsty again and back to good ole faithful dream about needing water to drink).

PPS - Bluesfest report: Blue Rodeo was awesome. If people don't find something new to bitch about besides chairs and standees I think I'm going to have to think of something to piss them all off to make them bitch about that instead.

PPPS - After getting drunk, I got into one of those conversations with Toby and Barb over a club and poutine (gah) where I feel like I have some of the answers to "the national unity problem" ... hehehe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin smokes pot and this All Bran Bar tastes great.

Neither one believable, even in dream form.

Joanna said...

touché. who wrote that? Feels like a Shawn Stevenson comment, though, could be slight chance of Erin commenting on herself?

Anonymous said...

Erin refers to herself in the third person.