Monday, August 14, 2006

Acrobats getting what they deserve

Okay so Toby showed me this page. I seriously couldn't think of 8 things I wanted to put on notice... it's hard. (weird Stephen Colbert is talking about "on notice" right now). Anywho here is mine (for now):

















Speaking of serial douchebags, I mean Stephen Harper I mean.... did you guys see this:
"By way of illustration, on a recent trip, the Prime Minister was asked by a flight attendant to turn off his cellphone and BlackBerry. Mr. Harper declined. The pilot then made a request, saying it was for safety purposes. The PM relented. But, at the end of the journey, one of his staffers gave the pilot some news: His services would no longer be required on prime ministerial trips.

The aviator should have known that this is the new Ottawa. In Harpertown, you fall in line or fall from favour." - from the Globe

Yikes. Eh?

I had a great weekend party and Lyndon and Clay's was great. Party the next night for Renee's big 3-0 was fun and involved me funnelling 4 beers in 20 minutes (2 at once - gah). I GOT A HOUSE IN THE GLEBE. AND will be living with Brad and Erin...am so very excited and it's the GLEBE (no brain cancer with this one either).

While I was having a lovely weekend one of my friend's Mike got married and some of my friends took these pictures (so cute):











































Why not one more shot:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see that the pics I took worked out.

-SRS

Joanna said...

Was wondering why you weren't missing me too. haha. I can picture it now. Who doesn't miss Joanna and can take the picture instead? You: Me! Me!

Joanna said...

No dice.

Nor did Phil. LAME.

In fact, the only dudes who did were Adam B. and Toby. Both successfully, more suprising in the case of Toby, yeah I said it...

Anonymous said...

Haha. I was initially a little weirded out that none of the pics that had me in them got sent out but than I thought - I volunteered to take them.
Gen wanted one with me making out with the sign and than her looking mad about it. No one else wanted to cooperate with that plan however.....:-)

-SRS