Since when is anorexia a new thing?
I saw/heard no less than 5 news stories on how yes, you can be too thin in a dangerous way.... right, and how is this a new thing? I mean, I thought the public conscience surrounding eating disorders such as anorexia was fairly good... did someone die of this lately or something? (I was going to say something harsh about the Olsen twin(s) but, thought it best not to - but, I guess saying this sorta negates that...)
Saw {Proof} tonight, v. good despite the reviews - although I think I over-identified (per usual) now, if only I could master the genius part.... [the crazy I got down]
2 people today told me I should write short stories .... random. well... maybe, I could be that kind of arts grad....
this is my soon to be old room.... so big for the relative cheap, sigh. So long. Hello cardboard box.... or Quebec?

No comments:
Post a Comment