Hm, so it's been awhile.
Sorry about that. Well, not really. Not much is new since I've been here last. Finished school (conovocat-ing it up in late October) even paid me my library fines ... hm though may still have some at Carleton. Anywho, really just came to post this funny video and remind myself I should give some blog love. For now, I'm back to worrying about my impending student loan payments, my lack of direction for a "career" and wishing that by divine providence (or something) I had a swell idea for a PhD now that would get me a super SSHRC so I could just apply now and go next year and forget the real world for awhile. Or, you know, get a job. Maybe I should go to professional school like all my other friends with jobs that pay their bills... in that vein, the video:
No comments:
Post a Comment